SOUND SOUND SOUND  

4 comments


So today.. The sound mix of Betty I Am started!  The location is around the Howard Hughes Center, entering the building thinking what's ahead.  After raiding their office fridge, with the sugar rush to bounce off the walls, I knew I was ready for a small session.   Four hours past, the result was two scenes were finished, sorta.....  And, for the rest, it's a work in progress.  The style of the film makes a bit difficult for my sound guy, the sound presents a challenge, I was told so.......I'll see  how things go after two weeks... . I still need to get this script done... .. stress relief needed soon...  

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ SOUND SOUND SOUND