end of the week and no push  

0 comments

I'd needed to get back to work, while I was at work!.. I haven't written anything of late... When writing, or attempting to write...  Kinda weird saying it.. but, "you have to feel it".   My life's up's and down's have kept me away from my little black book where my script is being done.   Finally, got my mind a little clear... back to it.... When writing, I often get unsure about what I wrote, so I usually start all over again..   This script has too much of my personality, sooo (those who know me,    yesh!!) .... Which means that I need to settle down  and get back to what make sense and follow a strict story structure.... (This entry was in broken thoughts) Does your personality ever reflect off your work???

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories