The Limits of Control  

0 comments


August 1, 2009.  

Last Thursday, I went to the New Beverly Cinema to watch a new film by Jim Jarmusch; The Limits of Control.  The pace and style of the film were right up my alley, which is slow. The pace was so slow to the point where the viewer could actually feel what the main character was going through. I'm in no way going to break this film down by points. But, i will say that I could understand why this film did not have a wide release. The truth, I don't really recall this film ever opening in Los Angeles. Because of the pace and style of the film, regular film audience would not have the patience and open minded enough to give this film a chance.. This leads to my film, Betty I am. During the film, I starting thinking about pace or tempo.. I figured out some edits that would make my film a little more pace friendly to the audience. Plus, the story of my film will be much more refine. And, hopefully by the end of the year my film will be presented somewhere.. Still working on that, every single day.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ The Limits of Control