Sunday starters..  

3 comments


Sunday was just one of those days to relax.  Even though I have two tough weeks ahead on writing and finishing my script.  The picture is NOT a work of art, but actually a breakfast plate from Gaffey Street Diner in San Pedro.  The plate consisted of this huge homemade biscuit covered in gravy and buried under there was a sausage, with a side of scramble eggs and some homestyle potatoes all for $5.99  After breakfast, I went to a friends house to catch the laker game.  The game itself was just one of those where you knew the outcome would be in Lakers favor.  Getting back to script talk; what lies ahead  is a challenge, finish a script in 13 days.. which I think is possible, but the quality of the script would be awful.. well.. it's a worth a shot, why 13 days?  Well, just another opportunity to make another feature film, or simply just dream about it for the time being or until there's a resolution to Betty I Am.  Before I left my house in the morning, which was freaking cold and we're all going to die soon from it.  In the corner of my living-room was my super 16mm film camera.  As my mounting bills pile up, and the thoughts of selling it crosses my mind.  I'm glad that I didn't sell it, and I believe there's one more feature film in me to be shot with the camera under my belt.  I guess off to writing.  Also, it's not the last time for that diner, so many menu items I need to try... yum!?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Sunday starters..