Writing the Life: intro  

2 comments



Jan 01, 2009.  


So, decided it's better late then never.   


This is the blog! 


I am  Jose A. Renteria Jr.  


I'm a filmmaker.  And, I deal with wine for a greater part of my daily routines.



My mind is pretty much in limbo, trying to figure out what's my next move.  A film that hangs over my head where there is actually a finish line.  I shot a feature film a couple a years ago and will surely be talked about in great lengths in the coming months.. I  don't have a camera for picture taking, so, gotta make do what I have. 


Film,writing, wine, food, art, culture, Japan, semi-otaku.  Will be the writing points. 


This blog will actually help me on my writing woes and hopefully turn them into answers to my writing stumps..  This is it for now.. 

good bye.. ......May be hello again

Photo info:  Taken by Meredith. Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi    

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Writing the Life: intro